Sunday, March 27, 2011

The "I Heart Chickens" Necklace; Owl Sunset Necklace


The necklace above is for a friend of mine who likes chickens as much as I do. The chicken bead was given to me years ago; the blue beads are (I think) dyed stone, leftover from another project. The amber glass lentils were $8 (but I still have half a strand left) and the white/silver glass beads were $2 (!) at a bead show. The silver heart was 30 cents. Clasp $2. Total cost: $9 approximate.


Owl Sunset is for sale. Amber glass beads, purple coin pearls, mookaite owl pendant, aged bronze findings.
24 inches long, with matching earrings. I just have to work out where/how to sell these pieces. Some arrangement where I don't actually have to do the selling :) I've already decided that as long as my materials cost is covered, I'm happy, so I'm going to sell this for $30.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

marionlibrarian said...

Ooo pretty! I am counting down the days until graduation when I can once again fill my life with beautiful glass beads. Believe me, one of my only demands for our future Kentucky home is a sizable crafting station for me. :)